Descriptions of Soluble Yeast beta-glucan:
Yeast beta-glucan is a polysaccharide exists in the yeast cell wall and has the functions of immunity enhancing, blood lipids improving, anti-radiation and intestinal functions improvement. Yeast beta-glucan is a new product developed our strong R & D capabilities, which is safe, health and with a high biological activity.
Features of Soluble Yeast beta-glucan:
1. Specific activation of human immune cells and rapidly increase the immune system.
2. Anti-radiation, anti-tumor, and intestinal functions improvement;
3. From natural yeast, safe and health
4. GRAS in USA.
5. EU approved the ratification of yeast beta glucan as a novel food ingredient in 2011.
6. Can be directly used in biscuits, bread, dairy products, confectionery, beverages and a variety of foods.
7. Soluble yeast beta glucan is available now. The application range is wider.
Molecular structure of Yeast beta-glucan:
Yeast beta-glucan is a branched β-(1→3)-glucan of high molecular weight (500-1000KD) containing 3% of β-(1→6)-glucosidic interchain linkages.
NK cell activity,%
Macrophage phagocytic index
Welcome to our website! Please leave your email address for further contact. For more information, plz kindly message: email@example.com