XCBIO compostable plastic granules will be checked in different aspects. These aspects cover dimensional stability, shock resistance, formaldehyde emission, bacteria and fungi resistance, etc. 2.
The product has obtained numerous certifications from international standards testing. It is tested to be of high performance and can be used for a long time. 3.
This product has received more market attention and has considerable prospects for future applications. 4.
This product is considered to have broad development prospects. Company Features1.
After accumulating much industry know-how, XCBIO Biodegradable Products Co., Ltd has been a probable winner of manufacturing compostable plastic granules . 2.
XCBIO Biodegradable Products Co., Ltd is recognized in the high level of technology. 3.
The service philosophy of XCBIO Biodegradable Products Co., Ltd has always been biodegradable pellets . Inquire! With excellent quality, reasonable prices, warm and thoughtful service, XCBIO Biodegradable Products Co., Ltd enjoys a good reputation in the industry. Inquire!
• High corrosion resistance, resulting into a longer life.
• High impact strength
• Extremely light weight and hence easy to handle
• High flexibility
• High abrasion resistance
• Excellent water hammer characteristic helps, sustaining surges
• Excellent flow characteristics leading to significant energy savings.
• Shifting soils - no breakage
• Earthquake resistance
• No infiltration, helps maintaining the quality of fluids being conveyed
• No trenches needed, resulting into easy and economical installation
• High UV resistance to scaling and biological build up
• Allows fusion to eliminate leakages
• Emergency connection possible
• Water Supply System
1. Transportation and distribution system
2. House service connection
3. Geo-thermal pipe for room heating & hot water system
1. For Effluents, chemicals and treated/untreated waster disposal
2. As Hydro Transport System for handling and conveyance iron ore slurry, - coal / cement slurry and slurry transportation in mines
3. For conveyance of edible oil, fruit pulps, juices, milks and other food materials.
4. As ducts for ventilation and air conditioning
• Environmental Protection
1. Rehabilitation of existing sewer
2. Effluent and waste treatment plant pipes
3. Dust suppression piping systems in cement industry
4. Sand slurry disposal pipes in dredging
5. De-gassing pipes in water effluent marine outfalls
1. Piping for submersible and jet pumps
2. Suction and delivery pipes
3. Sprinkler piping for irrigation
1. Transportation of chemicals, solids, gas and oils
2. Underwater pipelines. / Desalination plants
3. Bore wall delivery lines
4. Telecommunication cable ducting