1. The processing of XCBIO pla granules consists of four basic steps: mastication, mixing, shaping of the viscous mass, for example, by extrusion or molding, and curing. The product does no harm to human health
2. polylactic acid produced by XCBIO has always established a trend in the industry. This product has passed the FDA food contact detection
3. The product has the advantages of great toughness. It can be twisted, bent or stretched under high stress before rupture. This product helps reduce petroleum consumption as oil is a significant ingredient in the manufacturing of traditional plastics
4. The product stands out for its dimensional stability. It can maintain the original pleating and don't easily shrink or elongated. The product complies with American ASTM D6400 and EU EN13432
5. The product stands out for its capacity for water absorption. It can effectively absorb and retain water depending on its sizes and shapes.
1. XCBIO now precedes in the polylactic acid market. In order to achieve high quality, XCBIO Biodegradable Products Co., Ltd introduces pla granules technology.
2. XCBIO Biodegradable Products Co., Ltd has independently researched and developed several new corn starch bags that take leading positions both at home and abroad
3. XCBIO Biodegradable Products Co., Ltd spends lots of money on advanced pla resin manufacturing facilities. While conducting business, we are dedicated to protecting our precious environment and reducing the impact that our activities have on it. We strive at all times to lead the way in green practice.