Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at XINCHUANG BIO.
Yeast for Bread Making Best Price Baker's Yeast Supplier
Sugar-tolerant Instant Dry Yeast:
1. for making breads with high sugar (below 25%)
2. for making breads with oil (below 20%)
Descriptions of Sugar-tolerant Instant Dry Yeast:
1. Ingredients: Natural yeast, emulsifier;
2. Dosage: 0.8-1.2% of the amount of flour;
3. Usage: This bread yeast is designed for mixing directly with other dry ingredients first; and then add
water and stir them well;
Packaging of Sugar-tolerant Instant Dry Yeast:
1. 500g×20/carton (vacuum packing);
2. Economical vacuum packing of 5kg or 10kg is also available upon request;
3. Outer carton package size: 320×230×260mm;
4. Quantity in a 20 ft container: 1700 cartons;
5. Shelf life: 2 years in dry and cool places;
6. Product code: 80000193.
Applications of Sugar-tolerant Instant Dry Yeast:
Suitable for bread-making with a sugar content of 5-25% in recipe;
Featyres of Sugar-tolerant Instant Dry Yeast:
1. It manufactured from selected high activity; high osmotic pressure resistant yeast strains and is suitable for the production of a variety of bread recipes with high glucose (25%) and high oil (20%).
2. It can effectively shorten the dough fermentation time;
3. It makes the bread a good expansion in the oven and meets the expansion requirements of different fer mentation processes (such as direct dough and sponge dough method). It makes the bread with good expansion and large volume.
4. It makes the products in uniform color, with delicate internal organization and good taste.
Q1: Can I get some samples?
Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, L/C or Escrow(Alibaba) .
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 0.5 metric ton. But usually we accept less quantity such as 1kg on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery lead time?
Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
Q7: How to contact us?
You can chat with us by Trademanager, & Skype or Whatapp online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.
If you also need Bread Improver, click the picture below:
Welcome to our website! Please leave your email address for further contact. For more information, plz kindly message: email@example.com